Business or pleasure? Why separate the two when you can have them both on a corporate cruise. Cruiselines now make it possible for you and your company to conduct all your business, meetings and conferences onboard cruise ships offering state-of-the-art facilities and every resource imaginable. Donít settle for less when you can have it all -- every leisure amenity with plenty of time for the business at hand. A cruise is also a great option to employers for incentives and rewards trips, and a sure way to motivate and inspire your sales people and other staff to achieve higher goals and objectives.
Discover business beyond the boardroom! Thank or reward those who have shown extraordinary effort on the job with the reward of Incentive Travel. Motivate your employees for a job well done with an incentive cruise. Incentive Travel is preferred by far as the choice for a sales award. Incentify your employees with the incentive cruise of a lifetime. Recognition is an effective way to reward your employees. Attract their attention, motivate their performance, and generate outstanding results. A cruise is the ultimate group incentive as it offers two incentive awards in one: the luxurious pampering and superb facilities on a luxury cruise ship combined with the allure of travel to exotic destinations. A cruise ship is a convenient, and self-contained atmosphere that can increase attendance and keep costs down.
Here are just some of the reasons why an incentive/corporate cruise is a good investment:
- It offers a new and exciting travel experience.
- Employees bond when sharing a new travel experience.
- A self-contained environment with a variety of function rooms for private events, attended by a "captive audience".
- Gorgeous ocean-view dining rooms with a variety of menu choices, and unlimited servings.
- Visit multiple destinations with all-inclusive pricing that provides a better budget control.
- Your resort at sea offers the adventure of foreign travel.
- Activity programs offers variety for not only the participants, but their spouses, and children without extra planning or cost.
- A high number of attendees can cruise while costing less overall than a comparable land-based incentive/corporate program. The chart below will give you a price comparison between a Land-based holiday and a Cruise holiday:
eTravel is the only Irish agent specialising in both Cruising and Corporate Travel