Call us FIRST before you Book!If you have received a quote from any other Irish or UK agent which is lower than the pricing we are currently displaying for the exact same cruise then let us know! Call our Price Match Hotline 01 4081999 and we will better that price!
This excludes prices for private charters and group rates.
Call us on 01-4081999 for a quotation
Get set to Cruise with e-Travel
- Award Winning Cruise Agent
- 100% Irish Owned & Managed. Licenced & bonded Agency
- Lowest available cruise prices
- Information on all Ports and Shore excursions
- Detailed Ship Deck Plans online
Cruising – Experience a New Paradise Every Day when you cruise with e-travel.iePlease contact our cruise experts for further details on 01 408 1999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a marked difference between what you experience on a luxury cruise and a mainstream cruise ship. Although luxury cruise fares are higher than mainstream ones, you gain a lot for the extra money you spend.
- Covers gratuities, alcoholic beverages, and some other items charged by mainstream lines
- Most are spacious suites with verandas, walk-in closets, and separate seating areas
- They are stylishly furnished and decorated - and use top notch linens, pillows, and mattresses
- Cabins have high-tech electronic entertainment equipment systems - and an extensive choice of free major movies shown on the flat-screen TV
- Many cabins come with butler service
- Quality of the food, presentation, and tableware scores high marks
- Dining tables are not closely situated, giving you more privacy
- Staff are attentive and well trained as well as personable and genuinely eager to please
- High crew-to-passenger ratio
- They're educated, sophisticated, and well-travelled - and easy to meet
- Few if any children are onboard, therefore no dashing, screaming kids in the pool, restaurant, and other areas to disrupt your peace
- It's tasteful and geared for discerning audiences
- They are spacious, tastefully furnished, and un-crowded
- Ships are noticeably smaller and more intimate than mainstream ones
- Space-to-passenger ratio is high (if a luxury and a mainstream ship are equalled in length, the passenger capacity of the luxury one will likely be about half of the mainstream one)
- You won't be disturbed by incessant PA announcements
- The low-keyed environment is perfect for if you want to unwind.
- You don't just visit the famous large ports - you experience the small interesting ones as well
- Waiting lines are few if any
- Embarkations and disembarkations are swift
- Shore excursion groups are small
- Lectures are selected with high standards
- Libraries are relatively large and thoughtfully stocked
Our Top 5 Luxury Cruise Lines
For details on our Luxury cruise ships, their fascinating world-wide destinations and that all important price, please call our cruise department on 01 4081999.